I personally had started my fitness training since past few months. I was really inspired to see the Instagram page Charmeefit. Today, we have the privilege of interviewing Omotunde Gold. Many people know her as Charmeefit. She is in her 30’s and a fitness trainer. She keeps sharing her workout videos and pics on her Instagram.
Check out some of her inspiring photographs:
So, Let's hear more about her journey.
1. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
I’ve always loved to workout, but I started training others when I gained some weight and prepared a fitness plan for myself, which worked out well. That’s how I got into what I do right now.
2. Who are your role models?
My role models are Stefanie Cohen, Stephanie Sanzo, and Michael Vazquez
3. What inspires you?
Waking up every day is an inspiration.
4. Please tell us about your company.
I own a fitness gear company called Charmeefitgears.
5. What’s your most memorable experience?
The first day I trained young models.
6. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work? What exactly do you do on the social media channel that makes it work for you?
Instagram @charmeefit. I post my workout videos and promote other useful products for my supporters.
9. What’s your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is not being able to achieve my goal in life.
10. What are the strategies that helped you become successful in your journey?
Being a peoples person has helped me go a long way in this journey.
11. What keeps you going when things get tough?
My husband, Aunt, bestie, and my pets keep me going. Hahaha.
12. Any message for our readers.
Don’t ever doubt yourself! Remind yourself that you can do it even when people don’t believe in you. Best of all, you always have your own back!
13. How can people connect with you?
Through my email email@example.com.
P.S. If you felt inspired after reading this Interview, request you to please share with your friends on social media because your friends might get inspired too!